|Minimum Order Quantity
|Tube Length (mm)
|Quantity per Pack
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
FEATURES OF AEROSOL MASK KIT
The Aerosol Mask kit comprises of three components
Aerosol Mask : A aerosol mask is effective for the nebulization of medicated mist. A Aerosol mask allows the patient to breathe in an aerosol mist. The Aerosol mask is attached to the nebulizer chamber that connects to the compressed gas source. The aerosol mask is provided with elastic to secure it firmly on patient's face.
Nebulizer Chamber : The nebulizer chamber is comprised of three components namely nebulizer cup, baffle, and nebulizer cap. The baffle is placed in the nebulizer cup and then the cup is closed with a specially designed cap specific to the nebulizer cup. The nebulizer chamber ensures that the medication is administered directly into the user's airways.
Oxygen Tube : The oxygen tube is used to channel compressed air from the source to the bottom of the Nebulizer Chamber. The oxygen tubing being kink resistant ensures uninterrupted gas supply from the source to the patient.
HOW TO USE THE AEROSOL MASK KIT
The basic steps to set up and use your Aerosol are as follows
1. Wash your hands
2. Connect the oxygen tube to a compressed air source
3. Fill the nebulizer cup with prescribed medicine. To avoid spills, close the Aerosol cup tightly and always hold the Nebulizer Chamber straight up
4. Attach the Nebulizer Chamber to the Aerosol mask
5. Attach the oxygen tube at the bottom of the nebulizer chamber
6. Place the Aerosol mask with the attached nebulizer chamber on the face
7. Pull the elastic strap to secure the aerosol mask firmly over the face
8. Breathe through your mouth until all the medicine in the nebulizer chamber is used. This takes 10 to 15 minutes
9. Turn off the Aerosol machine when done
10. Wash the nebulizer chamber and the aerosol mask with water and air dry until next treatment
CLEANING OF THE AEROSOL MASK KIT
The Aerosol mask kit can be a multiple-use device for a single patient only. For optimal nebulization, it is important to clean the Aerosol mask kit components namely the Aerosol mask, elastic and nebulizer chamber after every use.
Step 1: Remove the elastic from the Aerosol mask. Dismantle the nebulizer chamber by opening the cap and removing the baffle from the Aerosol cup
Step 2: Soak the Aerosol mask, elastic and all the components of the nebulizer chamber (nebulizer cup, baffle, nebulizer cap) in a diluted soap solution
Step 3: Rinse and wash under clean tap water until all the soap is removed from the Aerosol mask, elastic and all the components of the nebulizer chamber (nebulizer cup, baffle, nebulizer cap)
Step 4: Lightly clean the Aerosol mask and all three components of the nebulizer chamber with a soft lint-free cotton cloth
Step 5: Air dry the Aerosol mask and all three components of the nebulizer chamber
Caution: Do not use any kind of hard/soft scrubber for cleaning the Aerosol mask and any component of the nebulizer chamber, as it will cause scratches, thus affecting product functionality.
The Aerosol mask kit is available in pediatric and adult type.
(a) Adult Aerosol Mask Kit contains a Aerosol mask of adult size, a standard nebulizer chamber and oxygen tubing
(b) Pediatric Aerosol Mask Kit contains a Aerosol mask of pediatric size, a standard nebulizer chamber and oxygen tubing
A standard pack of Aerosol mask kit contains one unit of each
Aerosol mask (Adult/Pedia)
Standard three-part Nebulizer Chamber
The Aerosol mask may be sold individually as per requirement.